Saturday, June 11, 2011

June, 11




Sometimes you don't really need a macro lens to make such pictures. For all these rose's pictures  I used my kit lens

All I had to do is to take it off and turn around.. and Magic! Of course it can't be compared to a real macro lens.. because you have to hold it tight to your camera and you can't use an autofocus all you can do is to move closer or farther to the object and catch a moment and than snap. I also had to put ISO 1600 and after I used Noise Reduction Filter in Photoshop to make it look a bit better.

I found that they also sell reversible rings for the lenses. You can follow the link and check it out
Have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. I have only my kit lens and nothing else and I'm doing just fine. It is not always a matter of your gear, sometimes it is your vision, right. Beautiful and very creative shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rose came out awesome, I thought of getting a reversible ring, just haven't yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite is that second shot, you could use it on the canvas :)

    ReplyDelete